I am a teacher and illustrator born and raised in the Canary Islands, although in 2019 I left my tropical paradise and moved to the cold but vibrant London!
I graduated as an Illustrator in 2016 and, since then, I've been balancing my two passions: illustrating children's projects and teaching (which actually means that I'm lucky enough to spend all my time drawing, singing nursery rhymes and listening to my little learners' stories).
In Spain I used to coordinate several workshops for children related to Science and Creativity. I also collaborated with online magazines such as Principia.io and Proyecto Kahlo.
As an illustrator I love drawing fun stuff, creating cute characters, using bright colours and adding a touch of humour here and there. I am always happy to get involved in projects, specially if they are educational or are aimed to make this world a better place to live in.
· Animales (2016) fairy tales fanzine written by Javi Manrique y Cory Amador.
· The Intruder (2017) written by Teresa Cassinari and edited by iDodini.
· ¡Mamiteta! (2019) written by Vanessa Rodríguez Pérez and edited by Pábilo Ediciones.
· The Art Market (2016) - Círculo de Bellas Artes de Santa Cruz de Tenerife
· La Laguna Fashion Fabric II (2016) - Casa Albar
· Summer Exhibition (2016) - Círculo de Bellas Artes de Santa Cruz de Tenerife
· La Escalera (2017) - Facultad de Bellas Artes de la Universidad de La Laguna